| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quito in September is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 79.3mm (3.1in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 12 days.
- In September the heavens above Quito are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:00 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50% of daylight hours and cloudy 50% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Quito September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Quito, Ecuador
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Quito: