| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quito in January is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with rain sometimes. Just 73.6mm (2.9in) of water precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- In January the blue above Quito is slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Quito January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Quito, Ecuador
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Quito: