| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quito in February is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with rain periodically. Circa 114.1mm (4.5in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 17 days.
- In February the skies in Quito are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:30 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Quito February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Quito, Ecuador
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Quito: