| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quito in April is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist with frequent spells of rain. Some 149.3mm (5.9in) of fluid is deposited during on average 22 days.
- In April the heavens above Quito are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:23 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 7:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Quito April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Quito, Ecuador
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Quito: