Climate of Quito, Ecuador Average Weather
- Quito, ecuador, 0°10'S, 78°29'W, 2812 m (9226 ft)
- Quito has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Quito is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 14.4 degrees Celsius (58 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1013.8 mm (39.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2058 hours.
- If Quito were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: